The Brit Hotel Breakfast: think local, think quality!
In a commitment to quality and solidarity with our local producers, we gladly encourage our guests to discover some of the many delicious regional specialities.
Why not start your day with a full buffet breakfast that includes several Breton products such as crêpes, croissants and local breads, special jams and preserves, cold cuts, coffee and fruit juice? We also offer fruit salad, fresh seasonal fruit, dried fruit, fruit compotes, yoghurts, cheese selection, eggs, hot drinks and cereals – plenty to ensure you have a hearty start to a fabulous day!
In summer months, breakfast is served in the Salle Panorama with its panoramic views over the archipelago of Les Sept Îles, and off-season it is served in the restaurant just off the golf course.
Our Breton partners:
- Artisan boulanger Robino, Various breads, crêpes, croissants and pastries / Trégastel 3km
- Charcuterie Talhouet, for cold cuts / Lannion 11km
- Confitures Les 4 saisons, Caramel & specialist preserves / Huelgoat 70km
- Jus de pommes Jean Pierre Cellier, Breton Apple juice / Plouvien 101km
- Brulerie du Léon, Coffee roaster & manufacturer / Brest 105km
Onsite at the Golf Hotel:
- Hire service for electrik bikes
- Outdoor swimming pool (min. 22°) from 15/06 au 15/09
- Tennis courts
- An 18-hole golf course
- The GR34 Coastal path
- Meeting and Function rooms
- Bar & ClubHouse
- Restaurant Le 19 (season)
- Packed lunches (on request)
- Reception rooms
- Non smoking
- Luggage room
- A safe at reception
- Lounge area and children’s area
- Computer area
- Photocopier, fax
- Free WiFi
- Newspapers at the bar
- Iron and ironing board (ask at reception)
- Baby-changing table
- Cot (on request and depending on availability)
- Extra beds, 7€ supplement (on request and depending on availability), not available in Twin or Double comfort rooms.
- Emergency kits available at reception (tootbrush, shaving set, sewing kit)