Do you fancy a round golf in the heart of the Pink Granite Coast? Take a look at our green fees for the St-Samson Golf Course. Are you staying in the area for a few days? Then try our multi-access tickets for individuals or couples. Course architects Hawtree & Son of Scotland / Course inaugurated in 1965.
Golf fanatic? Come and play as often as you like on the St-Samson course, on your own or as a couple. Membership gives you plenty of extra bonuses, letting you come and play when it suits you. Take a look at our offers!
Take a bird’s eye view of our Golf Course and see why it’s rated as one of the best! Each hole on the course has its own unique identity and overall the course offers a wide range of shots to take, with plenty of interest for all levels of players. It’s a gently rolling course with technical challenges but still accessible.
Onsite at the Golf Hotel:
- Hire service for electrik bikes
- Outdoor swimming pool (min. 22°) from 15/06 au 15/09
- Tennis courts
- An 18-hole golf course
- The GR34 Coastal path
- Meeting and Function rooms
- Bar & ClubHouse
- Restaurant Le 19 (season)
- Packed lunches (on request)
- Reception rooms
- Non smoking
- Luggage room
- A safe at reception
- Lounge area and children’s area
- Computer area
- Photocopier, fax
- Free WiFi
- Newspapers at the bar
- Iron and ironing board (ask at reception)
- Baby-changing table
- Cot (on request and depending on availability)
- Extra beds, 7€ supplement (on request and depending on availability), not available in Twin or Double comfort rooms.
- Emergency kits available at reception (tootbrush, shaving set, sewing kit)